SPOILERS: Don’t read if you have not yet seen or don’t want to know details from the latest episode of Game of Thrones.
6) The flayed man (symbol of House Bolton) features prominently in the tactical scene between Robb and Catelyn. Bolton plays a key role in this ep.
5) “The gods love to reward a fool,” Blackfish Tully comments to his niece Cat re: nephew Edmure’s marriage to (the unexpectedly pretty) Rosalind Frey. Edmure escapes death as a result of this union.
4) “It’s treason to strike a king,” Robb playfully tells Talisa. Bolton, the Freys, and their men colluded to kill their king- Robb.
3) Bolton says that:
a) Lord Walder Frey has promised him one of his granddaughters as a future wife (“anyone I choose”) and paid him well for it;
b) He doesn’t drink alcohol because “it dulls the senses.” It was pointed out before (during his dinner with Jaime and Brienne).
2) The musicians play The Rains of Castamere on their violins. We know from Margaery’s comment (in the previous ep) that this song is often played at court (in King’s Landing). It’s a song in support of House Lannister, thus explaining the looks of concern and fear on Cat’s face.
1) Cat (growing suspicious by the second) pulls back Bolton’s sleeve to reveal chain mail underneath. That doesn’t fit at a wedding feast!