Please leave your guess (ONE only, please) in the “Leave a Reply” (comments) box! Or you can tweet it at me. Five clues are below.
1) He was born in 1956 into a theatrical family.
2) He is fluent in 3 languages: English, French, and German.
3) On The Leonard Lopate Show, he revealed that he studied opera for years as a teen/young man, but realized that his voice wasn’t good enough for a career in that field.
4) He is known for playing multi-lingual, smart, and sinister characters (to American audiences).
5) Is one of 10 actors to have won the Academy Award, BAFTA Award, Critics’ Choice Award, Golden Globe Award and SAG Award for the same performance.