Lately, gals I meet often ask me where I get my cute jewelry. Some of it’s from Etsy, which I discovered few yrs ago- one of the COOLEST web sites ever IMO! You can find UNIQUE items for fam, pals,… and (mostly) yourself. There are MANY interesting handmade items: jewelry, bags, decorations, and on and on. Check it out ASAP!
Items from top:
1. NYC subway leverback earrings by HighBoardDesigns (my most recent purchase; PERFECT for NYC-crazed gals like me)
2. Labradorite & garnet sterling earrings by Crow&Iris (simple, yet beautiful; perfect for a night out)
3. Smoky quartz & sterling earrings by Crow&Iris (perfect for everyday/office; goes w/ MANY outfits)
4. Set of 3 John William Waterhouse jumbo glass magnets (gorgeous/useful; GREAT gift for teachers, moms, artistic personalities)
5. Set of 4 Jane Austen – Team Elinor – Sense & Sensibility Glass Magnets (for the JA fan)