SPOILERS: This post contains major spoilers from the season finale of the show.
10) The large bell is flung across the road by the force of the explosion, crushing several men.
9) The suspenseful lingering on Tommen’s window before he throws himself out of it (even before the dust can settle).
8) Sansa moving out of the way when Littlefinger tries to kiss her in the godswood. Of his vision of the future, she says: “It’s a nice dream” (which is NOT a rejection or acceptance).
7) Cersei’s stone-cold confession speech to the shackled Septa Unella (after pouring wine over her face.)
6) Davos confronting Melisandre (w/ Jon Snow as witness), revealing that she had Shireen (“I loved her like she were my own!”) burned alive.
5) Lady Lyanna Mormont’s speech chastising some of the other Northern lords for NOT fighting against Ramsay’s armies (“…you refused the call”) before she declaring that Jon Snow is the “King in the North.”
4) Arya killing Walder Frey (in exactly the same way that her mother, Catelyn, had been killed) after baking his two eldest sons into pies.
3) Dany pins the small silver brooch on Tyrion and names him Hand of the Queen. Their conversation brought out the emotional side of the Lannister outcast- he was close to tears.
2) Sansa and Jon’s conversation atop the Winterfell battlements, esp. the part where she states that he is IS a real Stark in her opinion.
1) Cersei is crowned queen (by Qyburn, now her Hand of the Queen). The look on Jaime’s face is unlike anything we’ve seen before! Is he doubting her finally?